Helaas is er geen nederlandse vertaling van de voowaarden. Her onder volgt de engelse vertaling.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF MOBILE HOME RENTING
The following general conditions for the renting of a Mobile Home have been understood and agreed and the client is required to respect them:
- All reservations are made in the rentor's name and can not be transferred.
- The reservation will be taken into account by the Camping Muncipal de Brouillet after the payment of the deposit and the receipt of a contract properly completed and signed. The client will show his/her contract on the day of arrival.
- If your arrival is delayed, please let us know: in the absence of a message from your part, the accomodation becomes vacant 24 hours after the date mentioned in the contract. A telephone messages must be confirmed by letter.
- The total amount of your stay can be paid the day of your arrival. Any reduction will be granted for a late arrival or an early departure. Our prices include: The rent of the Mobile Home, water, gas and electricity consumption, dinnerware set, bedding (blankets, under-sheets and pillows. Bed linen is not included) As well as garden furniture and parasol.
- During July and August, the Mobile Home is compulsorily rented weekly, from Saturday to Saturday. The arrival hour is 16h00 and the departure hour is 11h00. With a minimum of 2 days reservation, the length of the stay can be flexible during April, May, June and September. Any late arrival, justified or not, will not imply a reduction of the rate.
- In case of cancellations, the reservation deposit will not be refunded except in the following situations: death in the family, serious illness and hospitalisation. Supporting documents will be required.
- A guarantee of 150 € will be given at the reception desk on the arrival day. This guarantee will be reimbursed on the departure day after deduction of any charges incurred for missing or damaged equipment.
- You will find a clean and fully equipped Mobile Home, and you will be expected to hand it back in the same conditions. An amount of 50 € will be deducted of the guarantee if the departure cleaning is missing.
- The customer is informed that the Camping Municial de Brouillet does not take any responsibility for theft, fire, bad weather or any incidents concerning the civil liability of the camper.
- Animals are forbidden inside the Mobil-Home, thank you for your comprehension.
- Every camper is required to adhere and follow the internal rules and procedures of the Camping Municipal de Brouillet.
- In case of litigation, Mende courts are the only ones that have jurisdiction.